[midPoint] Clustered Configuration - Communication error

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Feb 2 00:55:32 CET 2022

Matt,

most probably your keystores (keystore.jceks) on individual nodes are
not synchronized. They must be the same in order for the authentication
- or any password-related operations - to work reliably.

Take the keystore from the node where authentication works, and put it
onto the other nodes.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com