[midPoint] Clustered Configuration - Communication error

Matt Widhalm matthewwidhalm at weber.edu
Wed Feb 2 00:53:02 CET 2022

I am working on this one again. While trying to login to node_b I am seeing
the following error: Invalid username and/or password. This is while using
the administrator account. I have verified the password is correct as I am
able to login to node_a with the credentials.

I have also tried to login using the emergency admin url and I am seeing
this error: Currently we are unable to process your request. Kindly try
again later.

Has anyone run into similar issues while trying to set up a
clustered configuration?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Matt Widhalm