[midPoint] schedule a curl task in midpoint

Hsin-Fang Hsu hsin-fang.hsu at itconcepts.ch
Fri Apr 29 11:45:35 CEST 2022

Hi,

I am using a connector to send the user updates in midpoint to a server. When the request is not sent to the server successfully, it retries several times and finally is written down to a file if it still fails after several retries. I want to schedule a task to read from the file regularly so those failed requests can be resent. Can I do it with midpoint? Or I should just use task scheduler either from windows or linux? What should be the best practice to handle this resent situation?

Thank you very much for the help in advance!

Best regards,
Hsin-Fang