[midPoint] Blog: MidPoint Basic Use Survey

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Apr 28 16:22:56 CEST 2022

Dear midPoint community,

We are currently working on improvements to midPoint user experience,
and we are planning even more of them in the future. However, to make
good user experience improvements, we need to know how midPoint is
/used/. MidPoint is a comprehensive open source platform, it can be used
in a myriad of different ways and configurations. Therefore we have
decided to ask the most competent ones: you, midPoint users and
engineers. Please help us make midPoint better by completing a short
survey <https://evolveum.limequery.net/874752> regarding basic midPoint
usage scenarios.

The survey asks about the system that is a source of identity data in
your deployment, about some basic features of midPoint and the way you
use them, then it asks about some details regarding the size of your
deployment. The survey is suitable even for people that are just
starting with midPoint and planning their deployments right now. Please
let us know your plans. The data will help us make midPoint better,
maybe just right in time for your deployment.

Please take the survey by accessing the following URL:
https://evolveum.limequery.net/874752

The survey will take approx. 15-20 minutes to complete. The survey is
anonymous, it will not track you in any way. All questions are optional.
You are free to choose how much data you share with us. If you were
involved in more than one midPoint deployment, feel free to fill out the
survey several times, one for each deployment.

Thank you in advance for participating in the survey. Opinions of
midPoint community are very important to us. The results of the survey
will guide the future development of midPoint.

(Reposted from Evolveum blog
<https://evolveum.com/midpoint-basic-use-survey/>)