[midPoint] Conditional strength

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:30:35 CEST 2022

Thanks a lot  Fabian,
Not immediately, but I understood the approach.
I have 2 mappings with different strengths. They assign AD with different
DN constructions.
The mapping with true condition triggers.
If there was an account controlled by weak mapping and strong mapping
becomes active the account's DN will be updated.
I was afraid that a strong assignment tries to create a new account getting
an error. But MP is smart enough!
I hope I understood correctly.