[midPoint] click Server tasks shows "Failed to convert query. Reason: Attempt to store multiple values in single-valued property handlerUri"

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Apr 20 11:50:50 CEST 2022

Hello,

it seems to me as a *query* problem, as indicated in the screenshot, and
in the stack trace. So the task objects should be really OK.

I am not a GUI expert, so the following are pure guesses: May it be some
(saved?) strange search query? Some collection configuration?
Authorization configuration? Maybe the full stack trace would tell us
(but maybe not).

BTW, the query parsing is faulty in this respect: midPoint does not
allow to specify multiple values in "equal" filter if the item in
question is defined as single valued. This should be fixed some day. You
may create a JIRA for this.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com