[midPoint] click Server tasks shows "Failed to convert query. Reason: Attempt to store multiple values in single-valued property handlerUri"

Hsin-Fang Hsu hsin-fang.hsu at itconcepts.ch
Wed Apr 13 09:08:45 CEST 2022

Hi,

I have midpoint 4.4.1 running on the system.
The error shows up whenever I click anything related to task (click “Server tasks”, select tasks in the repository objects, click defined tasks in resources).
As I cannot read the tasks from the GUI (500 error), I used midpoint restApi to download all tasks. None of the task have more than one <handlerUri>.

Here is the 500 error when I click task related:
[cid:image001.png at 01D84E93.844EDEB0]

Here is the detailed logs from the error.

Failed to convert query. Reason: Attempt to store multiple values in single-valued property handlerUri

com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SchemaException: Failed to convert query. Reason: Attempt to store multiple values in single-valued property handlerUri

Caused by: com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SchemaException: Attempt to store multiple values in single-valued property handlerUri

at com.evolveum.midpoint.util.Checks.checkSchema(Checks.java:30)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.PrismUnmarshaller.parseProperty(PrismUnmarshaller.java:469)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.PrismUnmarshaller.parseItemInternal(PrismUnmarshaller.java:199)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.PrismUnmarshaller.parseItem(PrismUnmarshaller.java:140)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.PrismParserImpl.doParseItem(PrismParserImpl.java:226)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.PrismParserImpl.doParseItem(PrismParserImpl.java:157)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.PrismParserImplNoIO.parseItem(PrismParserImplNoIO.java:111)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.QueryConverterImpl.parseItem(QueryConverterImpl.java:665)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.QueryConverterImpl.parseComparisonFilter(QueryConverterImpl.java:314)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.QueryConverterImpl.parseFilterInternal(QueryConverterImpl.java:183)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.QueryConverterImpl.parseFilterInternal(QueryConverterImpl.java:155)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.QueryConverterImpl.parseFilter(QueryConverterImpl.java:120)

at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.impl.marshaller.QueryConverterImpl.createObjectQueryInternal(QueryConverterImpl.java:1015)

... 151 common frames omitted

Any idea?
Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,