[midPoint] How to actualize an account based on parentOrgRef

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:42:57 CEST 2022

Can someone help with my question?
To actualize a user's AD account I run reconciliation with the user's HR
source twice: first - to assign a parent org to the user, second - to
create an account based on the parent org (because parentOrgRef is empty
during first run).
Is it possible to configure the same effect running reconciliation only
once?
Thanks,