[midPoint] How to actualize an account based on parentOrgRef

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:56:57 CEST 2022

Hi,

AD shemaHandling recalculates user's AD account DN based on a value of
parentOrgRef. If I assign another org instead of the previous
recalculation doesn't happen because, as I understand, parentOrgRef gets
updated value after a phase when MP calculates projections. So, I need to
reconcile the user additionally to actualize the AD account.
Is this the right suggestion?
Can I manage this situation to have an actual state during a single import
excluding extra recon?
Thanks,