[midPoint] Scripted SQL Connector - Full Samples

Vitor Alves | Gerencianet vitor.alves at gerencianet.com.br
Mon Sep 20 13:16:15 CEST 2021

Good morning everybody,
Guys, could you help me with a question? The Scripted SQL Connector, are there current full samples? I ask this, because in the samples project hosted on Github, there are only Groovy Scripts (https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint-samples/tree/master/samples/resources/scriptedsql) , and these are commented out. I'm looking for a more real example, with the case application, creating a MySQL database. If anyone has something like that, could they send it here? Thank you very much for the help of the Community.

Regards,
-----
Vitor Alves