[midPoint] Implementation of relativity mode

Andrea Picconi andrea.picconi at innovery.net
Tue Oct 26 16:53:14 CEST 2021

Hi,

thanks for today, I solved the problem of the connector with Azure. Now we have another problem, but with a mapping during the implementation of relativity mode (https://docs.evolveum.com/midpoint/reference/expressions/expressions/script/#absolute-and-relative-script-expressions).

In midPoint we have the attribute "Groups", that is a multivalue attribute, populated with different values from different resources. So the resource A populates the attribute Groups with the value "Group one", then the resource B adds the value "Group two", etc.
All of these values for the attribute "Groups" should be written in a column of a table on database; the column "midpoint_groups" should contain, for each user, the list of groups (e.g. "Group one; Group two").

I've tried to add the code <relativityMode>absolute</relativityMode> in outbound mapping of this attribute, but it doesn't work.
Is there any solution or workaround for this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Andrea

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7CA88.D2B18010]
Andrea Picconi
IAM Engineer
MAIL: ANDREA.PICCONI at INNOVERY.NET<mailto:ANDREA.PICCONI at INNOVERY.NET>
PHONE: +39  06 51963439  (ext. 196)
MOBILE: -

WWW.INNOVERY.NET<http://WWW.INNOVERY.NET>
STRADA QUATTRO SNC, PAL A6
CENTRO DIREZIONALE MILANOFIORI | 20057 ASSAGO (MI)

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7CA88.D2B18010]