[midPoint] R: The validation of the certificate doesn't work with Microsoft Graph API Connector

Alessia Zuin alessia.zuin at innovery.net
Tue Oct 26 12:23:40 CEST 2021

Hi Macik,

thank you for the help.
I followed what you said and now the connector it’s working correctly.

Best Regards,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7CA64.4E1B20A0]
ALESSIA ZUIN
MAIL: ALESSIA.ZUIN at INNOVERY.NET<mailto:ALESSIA.ZUIN at INNOVERY.NET>
PHONE: +39  06 51963439

WWW.INNOVERY.NET<http://www.innovery.net/>
STRADA QUATTRO SNC, PAL A6
CENTRO DIREZIONALE MILANOFIORI | 20057 ASSAGO (MI)