[midPoint] LDAP connector upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3

Keith LeValley klevalley2 at davenport.edu
Tue Oct 19 21:46:06 CEST 2021

In addition to upgrading to Midpoint 4.4-RC1 I also upgraded my ldap
connector (openldap) to 3.3 and I am getting the following error (I
confirmed and the connector is still working with version 3.2 after the
MIdpoint upgrade):

org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectionFailedException(Unable
to bind to LDAP server <IP address> as <dn of admin account>:
ERR_04169_RESPONSE_QUEUE_EMPTIED The response queue has been emptied, no
response was
found.)->org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorIOException(Unable
to bind to LDAP server <IP address> as <dn of admin account>:
ERR_04169_RESPONSE_QUEUE_EMPTIED The response queue has been emptied, no
response was
found.)->org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapException(ERR_04169_RESPONSE_QUEUE_EMPTIED
The response queue has been emptied, no response was
found.)->org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapException(ERR_04170_TIMEOUT_OCCURED
TimeOut occurred)

--
Keith LeValley
Identity Services Architect, Davenport University
klevalley2 at davenport.edu