[midPoint] Midpoint 4.4-RD1

Keith LeValley klevalley2 at davenport.edu
Tue Oct 19 20:15:15 CEST 2021

I just upgraded from 4.3 to 4.4-RD1 and ran into an issue, the following
directories do not exist when you unpack the tar file:

$MIDPOINT_HOME/lib
$MIDPOINT_HOME/schema
$MIDPOINT_HOME/icf-connectors

I am guessing that they are created after you initialize Midpoint for the
1st time, although this doesn't work great as I populate those directories
using ansible before I initialize Midpoint.  If this is intentional it's
not a huge deal as I just input some ansible logic to create them after I
unpack the tar.

--
Keith LeValley
Identity Services Architect, Davenport University
klevalley2 at davenport.edu