[midPoint] AD Account Import Task Error

Gus Lou gugalou38 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:00:41 CET 2021

Hi Guys

Unfortunately the strategy of filtering by the path I mentioned earlier did
not work.
The active directory environment has several accounts that have attributes
such as:

msDS-KeyCredentialLink and msExchUserBL than Midpoint

When I run the account import task I get the error extracted from the log

Couldn't convert resource object from ConnID to midPoint: uid=Attribute:
{Name=__UID__, Value=[f10eed2a-1a67-4484-97c9-b9c28646fb12]},
name=Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[CN=Exchange
Online-ApplicationAccount,OU=UserDisable,DC=xyz,DC=net]},
class=ObjectClass: user: Unknown attribute msExchUserBL in definition of
object class {
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3}user.
Original ConnId name: msExchUserBL in resource object identified by
Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[CN=Exchange
Online-ApplicationAccount,OU=UserDisable,DC=xyz,DC=net]}

Error dealing with schema: Couldn't convert resource object from ConnID to
midPoint: uid=Attribute: {Name=__UID__,
Value=[20c2b611-1716-3c77-98c8-a8ba87e5c571]},
name=Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[CN=joe doe,OU=users,DC=xyz,DC=net]},
class=ObjectClass: user: Unknown attribute msDS-KeyCredentialLink in
definition of object class {
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3}user.
Original ConnId name: msDS-KeyCredentialLink in resource object identified
by Attribute: {Name=__NAME__, Value=[CN=joe doe,OU=users,DC=xyz,DC=net]}

If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it.