[midPoint] AD Account Import Task Error

Gus Lou gugalou38 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 02:39:38 CET 2021

It seems that using a filter on the resource may be a solution.

<condition>
       <script xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:type="c:ScriptExpressionEvaluatorType">
           <code>
               obj = basic.getAttributeValue(shadow, '
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3','dn');
               return (obj.contains('OU=employees,DC=xyz,DC=net'));
           </code>
       </script>
</condition>