[midPoint] Zimbra mail notification error

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:17:20 CET 2021

Hi,
I want to send notification mail using zimbra mail server. I can send mail
without problems when TLS1.1, TLS1.2 is open on Zimbra mail server, but
when I block TLS 1.1, I cannot send mail when only TLS 1.2 is used and I
get an error. Zimbra mail server uses SSL protocol and port 465. In this
way, when I configure email in the systemconfiguration file, I get the
following error.

javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: x.x.x.x,
port: 465; nested exception is: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

<mail>
            <server>
                <host>x.x.x.x</host>
                <port>465</port>
                <username>zimbra</username>
                <password>
                    <t:encryptedData>
                        <t:encryptionMethod>
                            <t:algorithm>
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc</t:algorithm>
                        </t:encryptionMethod>
                        <t:keyInfo>

<t:keyName>jUGo07Uvc7Zd7wK6IyJ6hU2uLwc=</t:keyName>
                        </t:keyInfo>
                        <t:cipherData>

<t:cipherValue>AtQGHzO7gA3qbJTj4y7UFhrfvZrshGWhvjU22dDLorw=</t:cipherValue>
                        </t:cipherData>
                    </t:encryptedData>
                </password>
                <transportSecurity>ssl</transportSecurity>
            </server>
            <defaultFrom>zimbra at gov.tr</defaultFrom>
            <debug>true</debug>
        </mail>