[midPoint] Page size on Azure Resource

Ethan Kromhout kromhout at unc.edu
Mon Sep 21 19:15:39 CEST 2020

I'm configuring the MS Graph connector to connect to our Azure AD
tenant, and haven't figured out how to set the page size. Without the
page size being set, I can only reconcile 100 objects and then the
reconciliation quits with success, but limited results.

I see that the connector code is expecting midPoint to pass in a value
for the page size in the ConnId OperationOption so that it can retrieve
the value with options.getPageSize(), but I'm unsure how to set that
value in the resource or task configuration.

Thanks,

Ethan