[midPoint] Find accounts by status

Frédéric Lohier frederic at lohier.org
Fri Sep 18 18:18:59 CEST 2020

Hello Rainer,

What you are looking for is an "object collection" (see wiki), it is a kind
of a saved filter that you can then display in the menu on the left, below
the main menu "user". The object collection can contain a search query, you
can find examples on the github repository (midpoint-samples) or even the
wiki.

-Frederic