[midPoint] How to deal with duplicate unique attributes?

Ethan Kromhout kromhout at unc.edu
Tue Oct 20 22:20:26 CEST 2020

I have a situation that is similar, though perhaps not quite the same,
where one of my source systems has multiple accounts for some users. In
my case there primary and secondary accounts for some users, and then
sometimes accounts can be considered inactive. I used the method
discussed here
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Multiaccounts+HOWTO
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Multiaccounts+HOWTO> to
create tagged shadows for each of the accounts, then in schemahandling I
select the primary account record to store in a user attribute that I
use later in correlation.

I can share some config snippets if the multiaccount approach sounds useful.

Thanks,

Ethan