[midPoint] How to deal with duplicate unique attributes?

Gus Lou gugalou38 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:57:01 CEST 2020

Hi Guys

Has anyone here ever had to deal with unique attributes (dupplicate) from
the HR base?
I explain, in my human resources system the same person can have more than
one record, with the status of hired and fired.
When I run the synchronization task, the MP displays the error of unique
attribute value 111.111 is not unique in Data.csv
I would like to apply some kind of filter to process only the record with
hired status in case of duplicate records.

I am studying the information on Correlation Expression to try to achieve
this goal
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Correlation+and+Confirmation+Expressions

Best Regards

Gus