[midPoint] validTo ParametricAssignments in ScriptedSqlConnector

Nico paetni1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:07:08 CET 2020

Hi all,

I have a simple database with users and roles. And a mapping table. Each
user can have multiple roles and these roles can be validTo and
enabled/disabled ( fields in the mapping table)

Midpoint also knows activation of assignments. But i can't figure out how
to write these activation attributes out to the scriptedSql groovy scripts.

If i set validTo on an assignment the update.groovy get's triggered with
action 'REMOVE_ATTRIBUTE_VALUES'.

But this is not what i need. I would like to save the timestamp from the
validTo to my database without removing this row.

Has anyone done this before? Or is this not possible?

I already found docs about ParametricAssignment..
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Assignment+Configuration#AssignmentConfiguration-ParametricAssignments
I appreciate any help.
Regards
Nico Pätzelt