[midPoint] Strange error

Keith LeValley klevalley2 at davenport.edu
Thu May 21 15:36:02 CEST 2020

I have been working on a connector for pulling JSON objects into midPoint
from rabbitMQ, it was working up until yesterday but now I cannot seem to
load the .jar.  Below is the snippet from the log file when restarting
midPoint
2020-05-21 09:26:16,115 [] [main] INFO
(com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.ucf.impl.connid.ConnectorFactoryConnIdImpl):
Discovered ICF bundle on CLASSPATH: rabbitMQ-connector version: 1.1-SNAPSHOT
2020-05-21 09:26:16,119 [] [main] ERROR
(com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.ucf.impl.connid.ConnectorFactoryConnIdImpl):
Strange error happened. ConnId is not accepting bundle
file:/opt/midpoint/var/lib/rabbitMQ-connector-1.1-SNAPSHOT-bundle.jar. But
no error is indicated.
2020-05-21 09:26:16,119 [] [main] WARN
(com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.ucf.impl.connid.ConnectorFactoryConnIdImpl):
Skip loading ICF bundle
file:/opt/midpoint/var/lib/rabbitMQ-connector-1.1-SNAPSHOT-bundle.jar due
error occurred

Anyone know where to look to try and get some better information of what is
going on?

--
Keith LeValley
Identity Services Architect, Davenport University
klevalley2 at davenport.edu