[midPoint] midPoint Digest, Vol 97, Issue 6

Keith LeValley klevalley2 at davenport.edu
Wed May 6 15:12:46 CEST 2020

"Did you delete the connector object from the object repo in midpoint?"

I think I am a little confused.  I deleted the .jar file off of the
midPoint server that is placed in the lib folder and I deleted the
connector resource from the midPoint GUI.  Does the object live somewhere
else that I need to delete also?

klevalley2 at davenport.edu