[midPoint] Config file during the build process

Davy Priem davy.priem at vives.be
Tue May 5 17:09:28 CEST 2020

Hi,

Did you delete the connector object from the object repo in midpoint?

Best regards,
Davy Priem
VIVES University

Op 5 mei 2020, om 15:30 heeft Keith LeValley <klevalley2 at davenport.edu<mailto:klevalley2 at davenport.edu>> het volgende geschreven:

I am fishing a little bit here because I am a little lost.  I built a custom connector and during the first initial build of the jar the configuration file worked, I could see the fields from the configuration file show up in the midPoint GUI.

The problem I am running into is now new builds do not update the configuration of the connector.  Changes to the actual connector or the connector class do show up, just the configuration file changes don't.  I had initially assumed it was a build process problem but I deleted everything out and kept just the pom and java files and rebuilt but still no luck.

I am using VC code and maven with the connID archetype.  Any help would be appreciated

--
Keith LeValley
Identity Services Architect, Davenport University
klevalley2 at davenport.edu
<mailto:klevalley2 at davenport.edu>