[midPoint] Config file during the build process

Keith LeValley klevalley2 at davenport.edu
Tue May 5 15:30:37 CEST 2020

I am fishing a little bit here because I am a little lost.  I built a
custom connector and during the first initial build of the jar the
configuration file worked, I could see the fields from the configuration
file show up in the midPoint GUI.

The problem I am running into is now new builds do not update the
configuration of the connector.  Changes to the actual connector or the
connector class do show up, just the configuration file changes don't.  I
had initially assumed it was a build process problem but I deleted
everything out and kept just the pom and java files and rebuilt but still
no luck.

I am using VC code and maven with the connID archetype.  Any help would be
appreciated

--
Keith LeValley
Identity Services Architect, Davenport University
klevalley2 at davenport.edu