[midPoint] Example AMQP / Async resource?

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Mar 27 21:50:31 CET 2020

Hello Richard,

you're right -- Grouper AMQP connector (and any existing AMQP support in
midPoint as well) is used solely to transfer data from external system
(Grouper) to midPoint.

When considering the other way (from midPoint to external systems), we
have no explicit support for messaging now.

As described here
(https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Messaging+Resources) the
expected approach would be to implement something similar to manual
resource connector we have in midPoint now. But it's not quite easy,
considering you are new to midPoint, as you said.

The preferred option is to contact us to develop this kind of connector
for you, or the other way is to use a kind of fallback you are thinking
about. If it's a temporary solution, (before converting all your
resources to directly interface midPoint), then it could be acceptable.
I think.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer