[midPoint] Value of attribute '_NAME_'must be a single value, but it has nullvalues

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri Jun 19 14:44:27 CEST 2020

Hi Gus,

there is nothing to be ashamed. Trying midPoint and asking for help is
natural and if we can help you, it's good for all of us.

I was asking about wizard/tolerance because several people already had
this problem (including me) knowing that could lead to better
documentation, tooltips, wizard etc.

Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Engineer