[midPoint] Value of attribute '_NAME_'must be a single value, but it has nullvalues

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri Jun 19 10:37:28 CEST 2020

Hi Gus,

please don't use <tolerant>false</tolerant>.

This means that midpoint does not tolerate values of the (resource)
attribute other than given by midpoint.

But this is inbound connector, so midpoint does not put any values to
the resource attribute at all.

That means, midpoint attempts to clear the values.

That's why tolerant set to false for inbound connectors is not useful.

This is not the first time I see this issue, so two questions:

1. are you using wizard? I assume yes

2. was the tolerant implicitly set to false by wizard or did you set
that to false by yourself?

Thanks.

Best rehards,

Ivan

On 19. 6. 2020 3:42, Gus Lou wrote:
> I'm doing a proof of concept with Midpoint 4.1
> I configured a resource with a CSV connector (I tested versions 2.3
> and 2.4 of the connectors)
> My CSV file has the following fields:
> login (linked to midpoint field name)
> func_num_cpf (linked to midpoint employeeNumber) it is Unique
> attribute name
>
> Whenever I add or modify a record in my csv file, I get the following
> error when executing the task:
>
> /*Value of attribute '_NAME_'must be a single value, but it has
> nullvalues*/
>
> I have already remade the settings, I searched the forum for something
> similar, but I didn't find it. I know the error message is very clear,
> but I don't know what else to do.
> I attached my resource settings and csv file if anyone can help. I
> appreciate any help
>
> Best Regards
> Gus

Ivan Noris