[midPoint] Error list accounts on resource in Google Apps connector

Kromhout, Ethan A. ethan at unc.edu
Fri Jan 17 15:07:59 CET 2020

I'm testing the Google App connector (Current build from master running
on midPoint 4.1-Snapshot) and provisioning users to Google is working
fine, but I get an error when trying to list accounts or groups on the
resource. The error is:

com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: Got unexpected
exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Paged search is
requested, but the filtered results handler is enabled in effective
(i.e. non-validation) mode. This is not supported.

Which I see is coming from
https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnId/blob/master/dotnet/FrameworkInternal/ApiLocalOperations.cs

I don't explicitly see paging enabled in my connector config, and I
tried adding:

<icfc:resultsHandlerConfiguration>
<icfc:filteredResultsHandlerInValidationMode>true</icfc:filteredResultsHandlerInValidationMode>
</icfc:resultsHandlerConfiguration>

In the connectorConfiguration section of my config per the documentation
at
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Paged+search+on+resources+HOWTO+-+UPDATED
, but the error continues to occur.

I've only found one related post in the list archives, and it was about
the scripted SQL connector, and didn't seem to have any replies.

Thanks for any insights,

Ethan