[midPoint] v3.9 to v4.0 upgrade - features planned for removal

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu Jan 9 11:33:08 CET 2020

Hi,

Even if it may be a bit surprising, both the schema and documentation
are right.

The schemaHandling/objectType/assignmentPolicyEnforcement was in the
schema, but it was never really implemented. Therefore it was removed in
4.0.

There is still
schemaHandling/objectType/projection/assignmentPolicyEnforcement which
is implemented and supported.