[midPoint] Synchronization Trouble - Active Directory to MP

Richard Richter virgo at evolveum.com
Sat Dec 12 00:22:07 CET 2020

Hello

I have no idea why this happens, just looking at the message, it seems to come from java.util.Base64.decode(...) call, it is in the code and probably some Base64 encoded string is not correct.
It always helps if you can provide also a stacktrace, part of the log or something. If it's easy to answer without it, it doesn't hurt. Here, I have no idea where the call originates from.

Regards

Richard Richter
midPoint developer