[midPoint] Synchronization Trouble - Active Directory to MP

Gus Lou gugalou38 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 23:44:56 CET 2020

Hi Guys

I need to import groups, users and users and their existing access into
Active Directory to Midpoint (MP version 4.2, ADLdapConector 3.1)

To achieve this goal, I did the following:

1-I imported the active directory resource template from the address below:
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint-samples/blob/master/samples/resources/ad-ldap/ad-ldap-medusa-medium.xml

2-I created two synchronization tasks, one for users and one for groups.

When I run the synchronization tasks, I get the following error:

*Unspecified error: Got unexpected exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Last unit does not have enough valid
bits*

I have already checked the required permissions following the guidelines in
the link below:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Active+Directory+with+LDAP+connector

Does anyone have any ideas to resolve or any other documentation that I can
review.?