[midPoint] Prefix namespace bindings may not be empty

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Apr 15 07:38:12 CEST 2020

Hello Petr,

yes, this looks like very cryptic issue :-) I don't see any immediate
reason in your XML file.

The bug deserves an honor place in JIRA. It would be the best if you
could demonstrate the bug step-by-step, starting from a clean midPoint.
(Of course, I cannot promise any specific resolution time, but this
would help a lot.)

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer