[midPoint] NullPointerException

Richard Richter virgo at evolveum.com
Tue Apr 7 15:25:18 CEST 2020

Hi Chris

I pushed the changes, now the whole example is 4.1 compatible and supports our new flexible authentication.
As of now it's guarded by rather not so nice "is experimental" guard, which is copy/pasted from midpoint master - even with util classes it's still multi-line construct, sorry about that.

Also, current POM supports running the project from IDE (with "ide" Maven profile).

Cheers
Richard