[midPoint] NullPointerException

Chris Woods Chris.Woods at rohde-schwarz.com
Tue Apr 7 09:45:14 CEST 2020

Hi,
I have some REST webservices that were working fine under 4.0.2 using the Evolveum example https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint-custom-rest-service/blob/master/src/main/java/com/example/midpoint/service/ExampleRestService.java as a base.
However, since trying 4.1 I get a NullPointerException in my code in line 360:
358   LOGGER.info("listAssignments called for oid {}", oid);
359   Task task = RestServiceUtil.initRequest(mc);
360   OperationResult taskResult = task.getResult();
361   OperationResult result = taskResult.createSubresult(OPERATION_LIST_ASSIGNMENTS);

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, or if there are any changes I need to make for 4.1?
Regards,
Chris