[midPoint] automaticallyApproved workflow workaround mP 4.0

Lubomir Odlevak odlevak.lubomir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 11:40:05 CET 2019

Hi,
I have set multi stage approval workflow for mP roles. I upgraded my mP to
version 4.0 and i have noticed that option automaticallyApproved was
removed from the schema.

I have the following case:
I assign role to the user and 3 stages approval workflow is started. First,
there is board check, if the user is from BOARD. If yes, 1. stage is
skipped (automaticallyApproved was applied and request went to 2. stage)
). If not, then the request is going to 1. stage Approver.

Previous case was working in mP 3.x with automaticallyApproved option . Is
there any way how to do it in mP 4.x ? I already tried automaticallyCompleted
but it is not solution.

Thanks
Lubomir Odlevak