[midPoint] Technical/Service Accounts

Rainer Herbst rainer.herbst at aip.de
Thu Nov 21 05:32:03 CET 2019

Hi Arnošt,

thank you for your detailed answer!

I will give the archtype feature a try. MidPoint 4.0 comes with an archetype
"System user" that seems to fit. I have created a collection and view for
these users and can now tell them from "normal" users; password and unique
attribut values should be no problem.

Only the synchronisation with the responsible user is open. At least I would
try to link the users objects together. Is there any recomended way to do
that in MidPoint?

TIA!
Rainer

Rainer Herbst