[midPoint] DB error

alex honn alex.honn2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:24:52 CET 2019

Hi,

I have an mssql database. I inbound users from there. But after pulling
users, the Result field returns in the accounts field.

The error is

Generic error in connector ConnectorInstanceIcfImpl (connector:
dc38f9d4-43b3-4631-b75b-c643aaba553a (ConnId
org.identityconnectors.databasetable.DatabaseTableConnector v1.4.3.0)): DB
error: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException name '__PASSWORD__'.)

There is no password column in DB. So I deleted the passwordcolumn field in
the source. When I look at the users I have taken, the password appears to
be set. What is the reason for this error?