[midPoint] My engagement in midPoint development

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Jun 19 10:45:24 CEST 2019

On 6/17/19 6:33 PM, Martin Lízner - AMI Praha a.s. wrote:
> Good luck in management, hopefully you will find it boring and return
> to the roots one day :-)

To be completely honest, I find it boring already. I felt that way
regarding management jobs for almost two decades. That is also the
reason that I was avoiding this responsibility for a long time. But I
cannot avoid it any longer. We have grown beyond the point where the
company can be managed by a single person. I have to do what needs to be
done. But do not worry. I will always keep an eye on midPoint. I won't
let Katka and Pavol to have all the fun just for themselves :-)