[midPoint] Multiple mappings to same single-valued field, how to prioritize?

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Jun 13 07:11:33 CEST 2019

Hello Alcides Carlos,

yes, modificationPriority is about applying outgoing mappings to single
resource attributes.

AFAIK there's no direct solution to what you need. However, you might
try to accumulate values in an intermediary multivalued extension
property "X" and then have a mapping from "X" to target that will run in
absolute mode and will select the appropriate value to be put into target.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com