[midPoint] Multiple mappings to same single-valued field, how to prioritize?

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 23:16:16 CEST 2019

Hello list,

The subject says it all. What if I have multiple mappings in different
resources and/or templates to a single valued field, is there a way to
prioritize them?
I know I can use normal/strong, but that's not enough. I'd like to have
many mappings and be able to order the priority in which they would be
written. Is this possible?

I have read about modificationPriority attribute (
https://wiki.evolveum.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=17760526) but that's
just for prioritization between fields of the same resource, correct?