[midPoint] Ellucian Banner

Keith LeValley klevalley2 at davenport.edu
Fri Jul 19 18:38:23 CEST 2019

Quick question and feel free to contact me directly for follow-up.

Has a driver for Midpoint to Ellucian Banner been created yet?  I know a
working group with Internet2 and the TIER program was setup and I have read
much of the notes from that group, but I wasn't sure where that left off or
if this is still being worked on.  I am not sure if anyone from the
original working group would be able to provide a good answer?  Ideally if
a driver has been or is being worked on that would integrate with Ethos
that would be ideal (or whatever the new integration tool is if Ethos is no
longer a thing).

--
Keith LeValley
Identity Services Architect, Davenport University
klevalley2 at davenport.edu