[midPoint] Assignment order

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Wed Jan 16 13:33:04 CET 2019

Hi!

I have a problem with Orgs and metaroles.

My midPoint Org structure is synced with HR system.

To simplify:

TOP -> COMPANY -> REGION -> CITY

This structure is calculated by the Org Template during import.
The same template assign an "AD ORG Metarole" to the imported Org, that creates Active Directory "OU" object that should have the same structure.

If I assign this metarole manually to already existing Org unit, the structure in AD is calculated correctly and "OU" object is created in a right place.

But when importing new Org from HR, the AD "OU" Object is created in "TOP" ("TOP" -> "City").
It seems like ParentOrgRef in midPoint is assigned AFTER the "AD Org Metarole",
so the "AD Org Metarole" knows nothing about parent orgs and creates it in the root position.

Any ideas how to fix it?
Thanks!
WS

--
Wojciech Staszewski
Administrator Systemów Sieciowych

Pomyśl o środowisku zanim wydrukujesz ten e-mail.