[midPoint] Filter "contain"

DELCOURT Stéphane stephane.delcourt at ulb.be
Wed Dec 18 14:37:12 CET 2019

Hi,

I'm working on my correlation rules and I would like to match givenName with different approach.

I want to be able to match:

givenName(User) = Jean <> givenName(Account) = Jean Philippe

I can do that with :
<q:substring>
     <q:matching>normIgnoreCase</q:matching>
      <q:path>givenName</q:path>
      <expression xmlns="">
      <path>$projection/attributes/ri:FIRST_NAME</path>
      </expression>
</q:substring>

But now I want to match the other way:
givenName(User) = Jean Philippe <> givenName(Account) = Jean

There's no contain filter am I missing something ?

Regards
Stéphane Delcourt
Informaticien - Gestionnaire système - Développeur

T : +32 (0)2 6504180
[www.ulb.be]<http://www.ulb.ac.be/>
Département informatique, Service Applications métier
Av. F. Roosevelt 50, CP 251 - 1050 Bruxelles