[midPoint] Entitlements with privileges to roles

Jan Lievens jan.lievens at biggerfish.be
Wed Dec 18 09:32:13 CET 2019

Hi,

I am currently evaluating midPoint to see if my clients core use-case is
configurable in midPoint and if yes: how would one model this with midPoint.
The accounts and entitlements are provisioned by an external IDM
application. In that external application's domain an entitlement is really
the coupling between an organisation, the account of the user and a list of
privileges). So a user can have multiple entitlements. This list of
privileges should then be mapped by midPoint to roles. This mapping should
ideally be editable in the GUI.
I am currently experimenting with the CSVConnector to get all the data from
the external IDM application imported into midPoint although I can only
find documentation on how to import accounts with this connector.
If this use-case is similar to one of the midpoint-samples or tests inside
the midPoint project it would greatly help me.

Kind regards,
--
Jan Lievens