[midPoint] Trigger task doesn't reject some work items.

Lubomir Odlevak odlevak.lubomir at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 10:42:16 CEST 2019

I have couple work items. MP trigger task checks their deadline time and
reject them if deadline is exceeded. The problem is that trigger task
doesn't reject couple of them and they are still in waiting status. I have
checked XML and there are set trigger XML tags for trigger task:
   <trigger id="1">
      <timestamp>2019-08-27T14:14:55.507+02:00</timestamp>
      <handlerUri>
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/workflow/trigger/timed-action/handler-3
</handlerUri>
      <extension xmlns:mext="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/extension-3"
                 xsi:type="c:ExtensionType">
         <mext:workItemId>2532330</mext:workItemId>
         <mext:workItemActions>
            <complete>
               <outcome>reject</outcome>
            </complete>
         </mext:workItemActions>
      </extension>
   </trigger>

Why the trigger task doesn't process those work items ? Any idea ?
MP v.3.6.1

Thanks
Lubomir Odlevak