[midPoint] Deleted account. Object of type ShadowType not found.

Ezequiel Alonso ealonso at identicum.com
Fri Aug 16 18:09:18 CEST 2019

Hi guys,

We have a CSV Resource that imports users from a daily generated CSV
containing only the accounts modified within that day.
That means that users that haven't been modified within that day won't
appear in the file and should get unlinked because reaction for "deleted"
situations specifies an unlink action.
Instead of that, if we reconcile any of the users that don't appear on the
CSV we get the following error message before unlinking the account:
"Object was deleted by the discovery and the invalid link was removed from
the user.: Object of type 'ShadowType' with oid
'cae4c572-653d-4344-9af4-353683e37444' was not found."

The second time you reconcile that user, it gets unlinked and no error
message appears.

Have you encountered this issue and thought of any workaround?

Thanks in advance.
Regards

--
*Ezequiel Alonso*