[midPoint] Role assignment from db table

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Tue Apr 9 15:47:07 CEST 2019

The sample is using a condition to check for the role type attribute that
is set to 'auto' and then it is matching name that equals 'auto' + the name
of the entitlement . You can try it for dev purposes without the condition
and then adjust the script to return entitlement?.getName(); You can also
post your definition for association here,