[midPoint] Role assignment from db table

Justin Stanczak rizenine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 22:01:23 CEST 2019

I do have a default role assigned in the user template. I tried the
associations from (
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Inbound+Mapping) the docs but I
can't get it to work. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Some of the docs seem
to be incomplete. I'm inducing resources and assigning roles. I'm a bit
unsure about the intent and entitlement part of associations. Thanks.

<objectTemplate .....
*    <mapping id="2">*
*        <name>end user role</name>*
*        <strength>strong</strength>*
*        <expression>*
*            <assignmentTargetSearch
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance>"
xsi:type="c:AssignmentTargetSearchExpressionEvaluatorType">*
*                <targetType>c:RoleType</targetType>*
*                <oid>9a355bd4-07b3-44e5-8708-caa43e94c2b6</oid>*
*            </assignmentTargetSearch>*
*        </expression>*
*        <target>*
*            <c:path>assignment</c:path>*
*        </target>*
*    </mapping>*
.....objectTemplate >